onsdag 8. februar 2017

Mixed Media Pallet - DT Maya Road

Hello! Back today with a new share. This was one of CHA projects for Maya Road this year, mixed media on a pallet.

So Maya Road has come out with this fun little pallets that's awesome for any project. I played around with different things on my pallet, like mini wood slices also a Maya Road product, Art Stones from Prima and loads of texture with old tekstils and ribbons.

My pallet messures 6x6" and I painted it with gesso. I stamped abit with a easy background script stamp and glued loads of the mini wood slices. I used the Art Stones to fill the gaps in my background.

I decorated with resin flowers, roses and leaves all from Maya Road. After gluing everything down I painted with watercolor confections from Prima. As a last touch I used Inka Gold - Old silver on top.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my pallet! :) I'd love to hear what you think about my project. And if you like these pallets and other wood items from Maya Road, they are having a sale now where you get 20% off all wood items using the cupon code: WoodUBeMine at www.Mayaroad.com. Make sure to hop on over to the Maya Road blog for more inspirational projects with Maya Road projects. :) Huugs!




Ingen kommentarer: